vouching request

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Remy
    Participant

thank you for patience you have displayed in this my situation even tho i wasnt vouched.i can assure i will not insult no one first unless they start then i cant promise i wont since they started but i will try to hold my self back even in that case but i will apologise afterward even if im being insulted.i would admit i made mistake telling certain lines to many players and they had to deal with pinging,sometimes many pings which i will take necessar steps to not do aswell even if it was intented as joke.i hope that you will give me a chance to prove this is meant and i will accept any advice too as i did and waited 3 weeks for decision and it saddens me thaat i cant play because of my insults i commited to the community so thats why i will only tell about game or answer.

• This topic was modified 4 months ago by Hyo.
      • This topic was modified 2 months, 4 weeks ago by Dorimu.
      Dorimu

You were told to wait until it got sorted out then you’ll be allowed back. Instead you proceeded to attempt smurfing, therefore evading a ban multiple times. It ended with contiguously making death threats at players and admins.

Denied

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
      • The topic ‘vouching request’ is closed to new replies.
      Donate
      Clan FBG Events
      May 2024
      M T W T F S S