wait what time was the charm?

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    FlytheHigh
    Participant

Tell us what other previous league or in-house experience you have: lihl, fbg, dotaleague
      Provide a list of aliases and other accounts. These are names that people might recognize you as: Fly
      Discord account:
      BattleTag on Bnet: Niels#9336
      If possible, provide a list of LIHL players who might know you or that you are acquainted with: i think i played with everyone already 🙂
      Any additional information that you would like to provide: hey guys, since it’s vaccation soon and i got a couple of weeks to play i want to apply for trial once again. I know i didn’t finish one trial, but maybe i will hold through this time! 🙂 I feel bad for mods to analyze my tkplay once again so idk yet if i will add replays soon or simply won’t add any replays.

Cheers,
      Fly

FlytheHigh
      Participant

Attachments:
        FlytheHigh
        Participant

tktktktk

Attachments:
          Tin
          Participant

No support. If you are here for a few weeks and want to play casually you should stick to FBG.

It’s a hassle for mods and players if you are here for a few weeks especially if it’s not even long enough to complete a trial.

Ace_of_Spades
            Participant

I agree with Tin. I always had so much fun playing in lihl with you fly, I also miss you here, but we need active players who aim to play here for long periods when we invest the work on it.

Maybe setup ur things and if in the future u see that u got more time to dedicate to lihl, apply again.

Anyway thanks for being honest regarding this matter

Cheers i miss ya dude

Hyo

User left discord

Processing

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
              • The topic ‘wait what time was the charm?’ is closed to new replies.
              Donate
              Clan FBG Events
              May 2024
              M T W T F S S