Waiting for responses

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Ace_of_Spades
    Participant

Im still waiting to know several things:

1) Why I was banned
      2) Why i was kicked from server
      3) why if i was legit banned (stated by anda to me several times in private) this ban was removed
      4) Why when my ban was removed it wasnt notified to me by a mod
      5) Why anda is still a mod after clear abuse, no action taken to him, u think that my ban randomly dissapear and all is fixed?

Im still waiting for some mod to get in contact with me to explain me all (not anda ofc)

Meshtar
      Participant

I’ve just screenshotted discord

Attachments:
        Ace_of_Spades
        Participant

So basically they admit they will ban us when they want but they wint be banned when they break rules.

Great moderation spirit. Wish to know what league thinks about this.

Attachments:
          Ace_of_Spades
          Participant

—Player—
            1) Ace_of_Spades
            2) empty
            3) empty
            4) empty
            5) empty
            6) empty
            7) empty
            8) empty
            9) empty
            10) empty
            –Remaining–
            1) 117.43 hours
            2) 0 hours
            3) 0 hours
            4) 0 hours
            5) 0 hours
            6) 0 hours
            7) 0 hours
            8) 0 hours
            9) 0 hours
            10) 0 hours
            ——–Reason——–
            1) disrespectfull prick
            2) empty
            3) empty
            4) empty
            5) empty
            6) empty
            7) empty
            8) empty
            9) empty
            10) empty

Hyo

1) You have been disrespectful towards LIHL moderation for a while (specially Anda/RedRum), and that night, you were informed about a possible rule violation going ingame, and you disrespected not only the moderator, but also the situation at hand.

2) After being banned, you kept pushing it/being disrespectful + you asked to be kicked from the server:

Ace_of_Spades 03/06/2020
              go ahead
              go
              ahead

3) The ban was never removed – You left discord, and due to technical issues with the bot, the bot had to be restarted, and given you’re not in the discord server, the ban coulnd’t be reapplied due to technical issues with discord (a ban can’t be reapplied on a user who isn’t part of the discord server).

4) It’s not our job to notificate you about your ban expiration – If you remained on discord (or rejoined), you would be informed (automatically, via direct message) by the bot when the ban expires: Given you left discord, it’s your responsability to ask/check the ban expiration, not ours.

5) Your ban wasn’t removed – Your ban simply wasn’t reinstated in the banlist,as mentioned before, due to you being off/ask to be kicked from discord (the bot doens’t allow to reapply bans on users who aren’t part of the discord server), however, after reviewing the case (with redrum – i was present that night when it happened), the ban/kick was legit, and we found no abuse on his actions, therefore nothing to adress: Perhaps he could have muted you instead, but given how you were behaving poorly that night, and asked for the kick, he simply followed your request.

tl;dr – This request had already been reviewed by me and redrum (per Anda’s initiative about removing him as a moderator due to you believing that he had abused his powers within the community), and we both agreed that the ban is legit (and so was the kick). You’re not banned from the discord, so you can rejoin the server anytime you want: After what happened that day (poor behaviour/disrespect) and today (breaking the trust of private conversation),we are waiting for you to rejoin discord, adress/discuss what happened, and we will consider revouching you, or not.

Any further questions, feel free to join discord and DM one of us.

Processing

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
            • The topic ‘Waiting for responses’ is closed to new replies.
            Donate
            Clan FBG Events
            May 2024
            M T W T F S S