wat ein ranz

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    ranzkopp
    Participant

Tell us what other previous league or in-house experience you have: all of it
      Provide a list of aliases and other accounts. These are names that people might recognize you as: ranzkopp
      Discord account: ranzkopp
      BattleTag on Bnet: sadistix
      If possible, provide a list of LIHL players who might know you or that you are acquainted with: all of em
      Any additional information that you would like to provide: not my best games prolly, couple late pushes, busy tking other lanes too. hf

• This topic was modified 3 years, 5 months ago by thegreatMOAMOA.
      • This topic was modified 3 years, 5 months ago by thegreatMOAMOA.
      • This topic was modified 3 years, 3 months ago by n1ll3.
      epicdeath
      Participant

!support

I haven’t argued with many players recently so it’ll be good to fix that up by playing with ranz again

Tin
        Participant

!support ofc

give trial asap he is tking me too much in fbg

thegreatMOAMOA
          Participant

ea turret hydra game :

standart ea start, freehold 3 with undervalue 1 ea 1 archer 1 turret with pro placement, optimal push the whole early game, stay level 10 going hydra to damage so team can eat mid against a send
            stay /5 midgame with carry roll (hydra para copter)

Good game

A bit overbuild level 8 but the plan was to damage 10 good anyway and I’m not sure about the turret placement (all behind ea) since turret is tank for the ea but it would also get sniped level if it was front and turret is actually your DPS level 10 compared to EA so I guess it’s a matter of opinion and of what you expected (1 turret front better 5-6-9 but weaker level 8-10) and I need want to learn german to analyze this game

Disc game : start disc, add ogre parrot level 2, 2 disc level 3 with 3/0 into 650 val 3 disc level 5, east send 5, you eat all mid.
            You hold 7 against send with 7/2 and hold 10 vs no send with 7/4, you kill east level 13.

Good game, you went hero mode, level 5 you are 190 val OB (2 disc 3 parrot hold 5) and the carry lanes gambleled this level, optimal teamplay was to let the the LOD OB since you have insane yolo level 5-6 with this roll.
            The outcome is good ofc because they send 5 and your hold level 7 is pro.

Perfect build, good game

Spawn ts :

Not much to say, eat level 7 eat level 10, perfect placement, and gnoll lover

good game

WB ranz

wani9311
            Participant

Players
              Merem / Sadistix
              Ranks
              2 / 21
              ELOs
              1514 / 1061
              Won Together
              0/5 (0.0%)

Won Against
              7 (43.8%)
              Lost Against
              9 (56.2%)

Dorimu

!support

n1ll3
                Participant

!accepted

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
                Donate
                Clan FBG Events
                May 2024
                M T W T F S S