wezygoopie appeal

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    wezygoopie
    Participant

username : Wezygoopie

Why i’m ban : Cause afk in a dead game i thought we lost to be honnest, that’s it no flame at all for the rest of the team.

Why i should be unban :
      => First of all i need to remember you the last afk ban was 1 year ago around july/august, you can’t put 5 days cause of history when it have been a While i didn’t afk anygames !
      => Second Gustav hates me, and many people also doesn’t like to play with him, he did this ban appeal completely personnal, i don’t think this kind of attitude is allowed. I don’t like Eternalflame but i don’t ban request everytime we have a minor conflict, make no sense ! and a lost of time for admins.

I ask to be unban or way shorter ban..

Regards

Wezy

• This topic was modified 1 year, 11 months ago by root.
      • This topic was modified 1 year, 11 months ago by root.
      • This topic was modified 1 year, 11 months ago by AlanRayne.
      root
      Participant

moved to fbg ban appeals

AlanRayne
        Participant

Hello Wezy,

I am sorry but wont be able to accept your appeal. First of all, I checked your ban history, your last ban for afk was 8 months ago, not 1 year, and you also have 5 more bans for flaming.
          In this appeal you seem to think its not that much of a problem to go afk if the game is lost. Its also a lvl 20+ game, you basically wasted everyone’s time just because you were no longer happy how the game went. And from your own appeal, you honestly don’t really seem to care about that.
          Do not go afk, do not flame, and you will not be banned, its simple as that.

Appeal denied

wezygoopie
          Participant

My meaning was about 5 days when the last for afk was 8 months ago, this seems very rude to me.

I would like to have a diminution of ban time, i didn’t say i don’t care about others but i truly believe game was completly over.

Wezy.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
          • The topic ‘wezygoopie appeal’ is closed to new replies.
          Donate
          Clan FBG Events
          May 2024
          M T W T F S S