wezygoopie appeal

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    wezygoopie
    Participant

name : Wezygoopie
      reason of ban : Flaming Trials ( 0 Tolerance ) + other Players, suspect of Ragequit in FBG LTD59, Int. Tk/Troll ( pushing 7/8 when having 0 heals to die Level 10 )
      why should i get unban :

=> FBG LTD59 ragequit make no sense, i just dc’ed, a bug from my computer and the livebox it seems since my brother who was home didn’t dc’ed.

=> TK/Troll pushing 7/8 with EA make no sense, ea will never hold i’m better to gain lumber to up king, from which perspective you can judge that? and taking in consideration it’s FBG so not acceptable as a ban reason.

=> Flame trials? watch the game again, it is a fight between me and erics, he’s not trial and where do you see any insults or hard flaming? there is none just argueing with Erics on both side aggressive ways.
      IN the same game Erics called a go 4 vs ygg clock and aqua (pure tk call considering our lumber), adding this information if you might hve not seen it.
      I never flamed trials, he missed send and i just point it out (Sliputa).

Go watch the stream again and again !

From which conclusion you put 2 weeks ban?
      Also adding that last ban got canceled cause a wrong decision of you @humanoid (make me waste at least 10 hours of my time).

Wezy, a bit used of this ban abuse and snipping stuff, i just want to join LIHL and not play anymore here.

Thanks for all we finaly waste time again.. admins time and my time.

Wezy

• This topic was modified 2 years, 2 months ago by TheElfShadow.
      • This topic was modified 2 years, 2 months ago by TheElfShadow.
      wezygoopie
      Participant

I would like to have an answer and not in two weeks. . . spoke to admins since satursday, posted this one sunday afternoon.

TheElfShadow
        Participant

Hello Wezy, after a review of your case, based on all available information I have reduced your ban time by 1 week.

Closed and processing

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
        • The topic ‘wezygoopie appeal’ is closed to new replies.
        Donate
        Clan FBG Events
        May 2024
        M T W T F S S