Wezygoopie, new limits of toxicness in FBG

First Blood Gaming Forums Leagues Legion Tower Defense Legion TD League (FBG LTD) Ban Requests Processed Requests Wezygoopie, new limits of toxicness in FBG

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Kys
    Participant

Your Warcraft III username: LKysl
      Violator’s Warcraft III username: Wezygoopie
      Violated Rule(s): flaming, inappropriate behavior
      Time of Violation (in-game or replay): in game
      Additional Information: He just started flaming the me and 1 of our teammates and saying stuff like game sucks etc, being very toxic, non stop yelling insults at us, i very much wanted to leave the game just so i will not have him around anymore (screenshots below) . Also ive been told by the other flamed guy that the flamer is getting banned very often and every time when he gets unbanned he keeps doing the same thing over and over, isnt this stupid… i think this shouldnt be tolerated and a person who doesnt take a note from previous bans should be permanently banned

kYs.

Kys
      Participant

adding more screenshots

• This reply was modified 2 years, 5 months ago by Kys.

kYs.

TheElfShadow
        Participant

Wezygoopie, you have been warned and banned for toxic behavior and flaming several times in the past few months. in addition to this, the rules were updated and an announcement was made concerning this very thing.

https://wc3stats.com/games/186813/chat

Flaming Rules:
          Do not flame, rage, troll, or insult other players. If the language used negatively impacts the game/community atmosphere, it is bannable. Giving advice/opinions to other players on how they can better contribute to the game is acceptable as long as it is done in a respectful manner. The other player has the right to respectfully ignore the suggestions if they disagree.
          Do not provoke other players to purposely elicit a reaction from them.
          In the case where there is a report and multiple sides are guilty of flaming, multiple players will be banned regardless of who reports the game and who started it.
          Do not threaten other players with reports and/or bans.
          LIHL Players that flame FBG players will receive an extended ban duration and may have their FBG League permissions removed.
          There is a zero-tolerance policy for any flame towards Trial Players.

stop the flame.

banned 9 days
          processing

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
        • The topic ‘Wezygoopie, new limits of toxicness in FBG’ is closed to new replies.
        Donate
        Clan FBG Events
        May 2024
        M T W T F S S