Wezygoopie – Reason & explanation

First Blood Gaming Forums Leagues Legion Tower Defense Legion TD League (FBG LTD) Ban Appeals Processed appeals Wezygoopie – Reason & explanation

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    wezygoopie
    Participant

Hello,

Warcraft username : Wezygoopie
      Ban reason : no leak 13 and flaming after 14

I want to clarify three things on this FBG game missplayed by all the team (BlindeN, FredeGL, Kiprockz and Wezygoopie).
      Following the chronoly of the game.

1) FredeGL started to ping at me since the start of the game when i was focussing on analyzing enemy units which i guess in this league not so many players does it.

2) Following the chat since start, none of the players of the team agreed on who’s going leaker for a potential 14 send. Watching this game multiples times, it could have been BlindeN (Red) or FredeGL (purple) who could have gone leaker. In the same way of thinking we could have also not force any leaks to go 16 (with mass) OR 17 (My POV : It Would not have been the good call since from 10 they saved some with a /7 push to force 15 with 2/3 leaks 10 to 15).

3) Finaly we are in FBG league, we are’nt expecting perfect plays from players so ask for a ban request about a no leak make no sense.
      If moderators and FBG/LIHL players watch this game, you could easily see that :
      => BlindeN (RED) did a very bad build with : OB lvl 6 with 650 value – 7/3 lvl 7 instead of 7/4 – 7/4 lvl 10 snipping zero boss instead of 7/5 and could hve considering his roll going leaker and my self provide a better holding late game.
      => FredeGL (PURPLE) playing aqua doing PD with aqua which make totaly sense but then when he finaly decide to reroll doing TOK with PD, which is a misarable combos.

Conclusion : None of the three players BLideN, FredeGL and me played well the game.

I do apologize for post 14 flaming, wasn’t constructive at all.
      Attached : 14 send (totaly trash send only one commander and no hermits against 2x TOK)

Regards,
      Wezy.

• This topic was modified 2 years, 8 months ago by wezygoopie.
      • This topic was modified 2 years, 8 months ago by Hyo.
      Hyo

Expired – Either way, your ban was related to you flaming (nothing regarding units/builds), and while your explanation might make sense, doens’t excuse your behaviour/attitude.

Processing

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
      • The topic ‘Wezygoopie – Reason & explanation’ is closed to new replies.
      Donate
      Clan FBG Events
      May 2024
      M T W T F S S