Wezygoopie – UNBAN Reason & explanation

First Blood Gaming Forums Leagues Legion Tower Defense Legion TD League (FBG LTD) Ban Appeals Processed appeals Wezygoopie – UNBAN Reason & explanation

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    wezygoopie
    Participant

Hi,

Username : Wezygoopie.
      Why i should be unban ?

I will give my answer following the ban reason of Humanoid which were :

1) Afk

2) Flaming

3) Int tk by not sending mass on 20 to try to win the Game

ANSWER :

1) i never been a single time afk during the entire game, the moment i’m not answering the chat is because i’m analyzing the game to make the right call which i guess Bloody isn’t doing it at all since he spam the chat with pollution messages.

2) I also never flamed Donbola, i truely say “good luck coming back to the meta”, Donbola is a old lihl member and old good player – there is no flame at all in this message, so DO NOT interprete wrongly the message of the people as you wish (i’m sorry if my english is bad).

3) i haven’t been intentionaly TK’ing the send on 20 since i was analyzing which send was the best IDEA and Bloody say i did send a behemot which is false (DONBOLA did can check the replay) i sent demon firelord. So the one doing the BRQ is color blind !

NB : I’m asking for other ADMINS to check this case and provide me an answer.

Thanks,

Wezy.

• This topic was modified 2 years, 4 months ago by Kappa.
      • This topic was modified 2 years, 4 months ago by Kappa.
      Kappa

Will be processed by Oversight staff.

Kappa

Alright, let’s go through each of these.

1) Flaming – Wezy is obviously trying to take some control of the game and builds. I wouldn’t say this is my ideal example of how a team should work together, but I’m not seeing anything that would warrant punishment.

There are these messages at the end of the game:

38:49 Allies Wezygoopie gl for coming back to met
          38:54 Allies Wezygoopie a
          39:03 Allies Wezygoopie donbola

I personally didn’t take this as sarcastic or flaming given the context. I can definitely see how this could look or be insulting, but it doesn’t appear Donbola took it this way.

A lot of this BRQ is initiated among the fact that Wezy was toxic and passive aggressive to a Trial. I think he cared about winning the game and is retrospectively analyzing the game and win conditions. Like needing to leak 11 / slow leak, being screwed by rolls because they are OP 17. To me, there is a difference between this and saying “you idiot, you lost us the game because you didn’t leak. Why didn’t you leak noob?”. There is definitely a balance to be struck between not saying anything, completely controlling lanes and giving advice as a coach. This entire chat strikes me more as blunt rather than hostile – it could definitely be improved as again I wouldn’t call this ideal coaching. It would make more sense to focus on this as a violation if donbola himself reported Wezy for his comments towards him.

2) AFK / Missing Send
          I don’t believe you that you didn’t go AFK or at least be distracted during the end of the game.
          – You upgrade your farm on level 18
          – The team starts discussing what to do for 20. During this time, you say nothing and have 0 APM. I would be surprised that you would say nothing about the game given your control over it earlier and not move at all. Donbola is talking to you and you say nothing too.

40:34 Allies fly yeah cover 21
          40:43 Allies TheBloodyEnd im expecting 20
          42:28 Allies Donbola but btw pink
          42:30 Allies fly send with them here?
          42:33 Allies Donbola its a smallworld
          42:35 Allies TheBloodyEnd i think so
          42:38 Allies TheBloodyEnd for inc
          42:41 Allies Donbola i remember your name so clearly
          42:45 Allies TheBloodyEnd lets go imo
          42:46 Allies fly demon mass?
          42:46 Allies TheBloodyEnd lets go imo
          42:48 Allies TheBloodyEnd +
          42:52 Allies Donbola cause ive played like 200 games with you

– You take your first action again at 43:04 game time which is well after round 19 ends. By now you’ve seen the enemies mid on 19 and haven’t sent a single unit which there is no reason for.
          – The team pauses and you scramble to full build and send before 20 starts. This isn’t a tactical decision being made, it’s a panic. You select all 3 barracks at the same and fire off whatever you can.

So in summary, you get distracted for about 2-3 minutes unannounced. The team pauses and barely gives you time to build and send before 20 starts. You miss income. None of this really matters in the outcome of this game, but it could’ve made the difference between winning and losing in different game. The story of making a tactical decision at the last minute here seems like complete BS – Mostly annoyed about being lied to on an appeal.

I support Simon’s decision to ban on the AFK / Missing sends especially with previous AFK violations.

Attachments:
          Kappa

Processed

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
          • The topic ‘Wezygoopie – UNBAN Reason & explanation’ is closed to new replies.
          Donate
          Clan FBG Events
          May 2024
          M T W T F S S