when team decide to sell

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Achillesgr
    Participant

we need to change a bit the rule of selling

when i follow the game play of 1 guy and the other 2 agree on the calls but i dont agree and then after their call that failing they losing their moral of play and they wanna sell by not giving a try is really not really good and not showing the “pro league” (all of those guys are in the corner to put a blame on you if you didnt build by their way or you didnt follow their game play)

we have to change a lot of stuff on game

1) of course it need 1 leader to keep balance in game but the “hold or yolo your build” should be enuff than telling you every second what to build

2) if they calling all the game then dont cry when it fails…if failed it faild keep playing especially if 1 person dont wanna sell…all people start saying that they losing time anb etc etc….what about the time of the person who follows every call to his build to send even if he have opposite opinion and then you asking him to sell…what about his time? and thats not the only part…you flaming him for being toxic that isnt selling…sorry guys i didnt came here to let you play my roll as you like and if things not going as you liek you just go to the next game and try again with the luck…cause it not depends only on pro calls only…that game depends when the enemy decide to send what they buiold when they decide to gamble and game keeps moving on…

YOU CANT TELL ME HOW TO BUILD FORCE ME TO FOLLOW AND THEN TELL ME TO SELL…last game i wanted to try at least to send at 13 to see what it happens..they sold before we even try…we werent dead..we lived 10-12…give a try for 13 and see what happens at least…seconds before 13 start they decide to sell….i shose that kind of game cause it has not a drama or anything just to focus on the rule…most likely game was lost to how game went + the immo of the enemies..but not giving a try to send at least before wave start really makes me wondering.do we wanna play only games that is free win?

• This topic was modified 1 year, 3 months ago by MonkeyTown.
      • This topic was modified 1 year, 3 months ago by MonkeyTown.
      Attachments:
      Bens0nFCSP
      Participant

i can not view the replay.
        So did u tell them, u dont want to sell and they still sold?

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
      • The topic ‘when team decide to sell’ is closed to new replies.
      Donate
      Clan FBG Events
      May 2024
      M T W T F S S