Wolke unvouch part 2 / trolling on purpose

First Blood Gaming Forums Leagues Legion Tower Defense Legion TD Inhouse League (LIHL) Ban Requests Processed Requests Wolke unvouch part 2 / trolling on purpose

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    eld3r
    Participant

Your Warcraft III username: eld3r
      Violator’s Warcraft III username: Wolke
      Violated Rule(s): trolling/teamkilling/mot cooperate with team
      Time of Violation (in-game or replay): starting lvl 2
      Additional Information:
      Once again Wolke doing some tk shit. He did 2 phantoms lvl 3 when he could easy cover 3, because we needed it. I mean just watch his play i dont evne have to say anything, u shoul see on your own.
      I mean we play LIHL. He has op lvl 3 cover, with dwarf and rats. And he did PHANTOM WTF?
      Then 3rd phantom on lvl 4. Then he just died without even reroll for free.
      Once AGAIN, he is trolling me hard, dont get fooled by him, mods. He is doing it on purpose.
      Wake up and do SOMETHING!
      He fooled the whole team, i have no words really, telling us at the end:
      “grey and raiser can clear and he wont free reroll”.
      This is more than obvious, this cant be serious.
      But for me, he is a really bad actor.
      The game was really hard, the opponents did well, we had also bad rolls, but
      watching his lane was just a torture and just ripped the whole atmosphere.
      AND IT WAS NOT NEEDED, He just did it. it has nothing to do with skill.
      He just wants to troll on purpose, and not cooperate with team.
      And even if he really doesnt know it better, what the fucking is he doing in LIHL then?
      And this is happening 80% of his games at least.
      Do something finally….

Attachments:
      thegreatMOAMOA
      Participant

It’s definitly a bad game because of the set-up level 5 and all the consequences from this but I don’t see any tk on purpose.

-keep arguably decent suicide roll on free when team has carry potential lanes
        -push good (3/0 start and held 6 with less than 600 val)
        -fcked up 5 which would fck his bounty feed level 8-9 in a non clog game

there is no major tk or any tk on purpose to me.
        Denied

Wolke
        Participant

Here we go again. Elder doing another useless report. If you watch the replay, feal free to just compare lanes, he didn´t well aswell..

you talking about atmosphere, meanwhile you have the biggest bantime in history, even this time you close to crossing the line again. See ss. You can also see chat and think if he eld3r uses the right language..
          chat:
          08:37 Allies xqs wolke this is tk on purpose again? (before this time, no advice, no suggestion, just start with a flame..in germany we say der ton macht die musik. as you can see from the other replay (which didn´t get uploaded so i can´t link it here). I do listen to advive from eld3r and i am willing play with team.

About the game in general. My generall mistake in this game was to not rr early. After the first lvl i fealt like i had to much empty value for 10 and also was not rly willing to I saw red with Ts,Clock, Copter hydra and from our chat till around 5m it was clear for me he is going holder with potential 10 hold. So for me the Ob roll was coverd. Yolo was available to play. A rr could have lead into a better roll with anti 10 and that chance i missed.

I still played an ok roll to play it. I never had raiser T2-tank dwarf before as a combo, and grey and mermaid are some ok adds to play with. My idea was that i can start with a good 3/0 push, 4 as a weakness of raiser is np cause of the dwarf and even so i leak 5 a bit, i do fine and hold 6 and 9. My push during the game was 7/1 pre 5 and 7/7 pre 10. Good yolo, and not stay low with raiser for 10. Dk how that is trolling or something like that.

I could have mixed in a rat and pushed like 1 wisp on 1-2 lvl pre 5 early. Also maybe an upped raiser could be better. Still i think the outcome with around 560 value on 5 wouldn´t change much and feeding some for holder seems better then no risc as yolo. I talked with moa in private about the game and he said

but 7/1 pre 5 seems ok for a yolo and FAR away from trolling, teamkilling and i also think yolo with a raiser lane is cooperating.

I eld3r doesn´t have the social skills to fit in a community i am sorry for him.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
        • The topic ‘Wolke unvouch part 2 / trolling on purpose’ is closed to new replies.
        Donate
        Clan FBG Events
        May 2024
        M T W T F S S