Xyu

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Blinden
    Participant

Your Warcraft III username: Blinden
      Violator’s Warcraft III username: Xyo El banned
      Violated Rule(s): play his own game not listening on calls for example.
      Upgrading king when he is told to save, if he send another wyvern instead lvl 7 we take another heal. He spams the chat entire game and our team cant focus at all. He stays to low for 10 when we tell him to push. Boring to play with just.

Time of Violation (in-game or replay): lvl 5 and 10.

• This topic was modified 7 months, 3 weeks ago by dpteacher.
      • This topic was modified 7 months, 3 weeks ago by dpteacher.
      Attachments:
      dpteacher

Hello Blinden, hello Xyu (again),

how dare you you get on this ban site again Ryu ! As I told you I dont wanna see you here and you did some mistakes and you didnt follow along 100% captain. You voted Blinden for captain so you should really care about what your captain says and trust him. Two things to mention:

1) You upped reg when you were asked to save by capitano. I know you thought you are going to lose a heal but thats not your job entirely. The call was ‘save’. Xyu please watch carefully what captain calls. I see this as a minor mistake.

2) You were asked to push when you had good 10 potential. I wont argue whether it would be good or bad to stay in that situation, I could see what you thought you wanted to hold 10 against a send. Now the question from you capitano was to push, you didnt listen to that. In my point of view every FBG player must have the chance to play his lane to his best and by own style. I didnt see staying /2 was tk or something out of this world. You had a reason behind it and thats where I think it should be tolerated to a certain point, to not follow captains advice and play his own lane. If we let captains decide 100% of the game not only calls, but builds, then this game is no longer a game of 4 individuals playing a game with each other. Yes, the captain calls must be followed along regarding when to send, what to do next. But I wont see it as a rulebreak to 100% get micromanaged when the build and decision is on a FBG level. Long story short, I think Xyu staying 7/2 was well reasoned by himself, it was also kind of accepted and discussed by the team -> noone got harmed by that.

In conclusion: Ryu you know you are on the edge. You voted Blinden as captain and you should listen to his calls (when to send, what to send, when to SAVE and not do any more regs). I am 100% sure you see your mistake here, else I’d be disappointed. Work on writing less and follow the game and the captains calls.

For this reason I am closing this case without actions being taken. Be aware next time you ignore a captains call we might take actions. Also as a personal advice I would highly suggest you to not spam chat so much. I can totally understand Blinden when saying

29:23 Allies BlindeN can u guys just chill
        29:24 Allies BlindeN and stop spam
        29:27 Allies BlindeN I cant focus at all

Closed
        Cheers

• This reply was modified 7 months, 3 weeks ago by dpteacher.
      Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
      • The topic ‘Xyu’ is closed to new replies.
      Donate
      Clan FBG Events
      April 2024
      M T W T F S S