yo

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Dzevo
    Participant

Tell us what other previous league or in-house experience you have:had some inhouse games with Berna, Tufu, Ember, Dino, Hodor, Vosje_rules, and many other guys that are joined your community
      Provide a list of aliases. These are names that people might recognize you as: Dzevo is my main acc, in the past had a smurf or two, but mostly sticking with Dzevo, everybody knows me by this name
      What is your Discord account? Dzevo#8869
      If possible, provide a list of FBG players who might know you or that you are acquainted with:Berna, Tufu, Ember, Vosje, RGG
      Any additional information that you would like to provide:i don’t have some large history of wc3, didnt participate in any tournamet or map developing, i was just a normal player that started to play dota first in 2016. (funny but true). since then, i was improving my gameplay from the very begginer (getting kicked by teammates cuz of feeding) till the MVP of matches by carrying my team along. Got a quite rep in BK community back in the days, building friendship with players and stuff, so I hope i can see you guys in some of the games xd.

Fieryfox

Vouch Request: Trial Accepted

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
      • The topic ‘yo’ is closed to new replies.
      Donate
      Clan FBG Events
      May 2024
      M T W T F S S