ziiiio

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    ziiiio
    Participant

Tell us what other previous league or in-house experience you have: ent
      Provide a list of aliases. These are names that people might recognize you as: ziiiio
      What is your Discord account? ziiiio#9103
      If possible, provide a list of FBG players who might know you or that you are acquainted with: none
      Any additional information that you would like to provide: play on bnet now, want good games

• This topic was modified 4 years, 4 months ago by Fantom.
      • This topic was modified 4 years, 4 months ago by Fantom.
      Fantom

Ziiiio, I know you played a game with our admins MustardTiger and Trees the other day. Based off that one game they said you did okay, but could perhaps use a better understanding of roles such as support, core, carry, etc. And how to itemize correctly for this.

I would like for you to play a few more games with us before we give you an official trial role.

Also, we do have a Korean speaker (LeaveMeAlone) who offered to help you with communication or if you have any questions about what to do here. We are all happy to help.

As of now this trial request is on hold until further judgement can be made.

Fieryfox

After seeing your performance in an inhouse game I can vouch for your trial.

Vouch Request: Trial Accepted

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
        • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
        Donate
        Clan FBG Events
        May 2024
        M T W T F S S