Forums

Forum Replies Created

Viewing 15 posts - 46 through 60 (of 78 total)
  • Author
    Posts
  • in reply to: Drahque BRQ #21791
    Dorimu
    Moderator

      Wrong replay. Need to upload the correct one in order for an admin to be able to handle it. I Will leave it open for now.

      in reply to: ban request Xyu #21788
      Dorimu
      Moderator

        Hi Swing and Xyu!

        So I’m gonna go straight at it. Both of you are gonna get 12hr ban for vk abuse. You guys know better and I don’t care about “but he did it first” excuse. It’s also not the first time.

        Xyu, It is your right to mute a player who you don’t get along with. However, in future be sure to tell your team that you have done so that they can at least be aware of it and attempt to circumvent the mute for efficient communication and in order to prevent mishaps like the double sends that happened that game.
        Secondly Xyu, I know that you are aware of builds especially after playing with Employee of the Month “Micromanager Virus”. This druid free rr up till late game was tk af. And, yes, you did leak 2. For this I will warn you as well purely based on the fact that I know you know better than that, and that, you stated early “idc anymore”.

        Swing+Xyu Banned 12hr for vk abuse.
        Xyu warned for troll.
        Processed

        in reply to: SanBaidli BRQ #21784
        Dorimu
        Moderator

          Handled in Duplicate post.

          in reply to: SanBaidli BRQ #21781
          Dorimu
          Moderator

            Hi Xyu!

            After watching the replay I agree that it for sure wasn’t the best play. However we don’t ban people for playing sub-optimally. FBG is a place to learn and have fun.

            Regarding the incident on lvl 11. It does seem very suspicious however it is very difficult to prove a complete RQ. Judging by his History, I’m going to give him the benefit of the doubt. I will however warn for it, so that this incident is on record and then will be taken into account in future incidents.

            Denied.
            Processed

            in reply to: Vouch Request #21780
            Dorimu
            Moderator

              Hi!

              I dm’d you on discord.

              in reply to: ban req Donbola #21755
              Dorimu
              Moderator

                Hi Swing,

                I’ve looked at the replay and spoken to Donbola about this incident. Although the placement was in fact bad as it caused his hades to tank almost nothing. I don’t think it was bad enough to a point where it cost the game.
                From speaking to him, I honestly believe and from seeing in-game chat, that it wasn’t an intentional tk and that he thought it would do better. Just because you guys give advice doesn’t mean he has to 100% follow it. It’s still up to the players if they wanna follow advice or not.
                Watching the replay, I also see that you guys would die 10 regardless of his blocker position.

                No intentional TK and 0 affect on 10/game.

                Denied.
                Processed

                in reply to: Topic request #21541
                Dorimu
                Moderator

                  Arma Pm’d you on discord.

                  in reply to: Ridicilous biosed ban #21538
                  Dorimu
                  Moderator

                    no

                    Processed.

                    in reply to: Issue with Legion td #21086
                    Dorimu
                    Moderator

                      https://discord.gg/PX7seVtJ

                      That is the Team Oze discord who develop that version of the map. I would suggest joining that and hopefully they’d be able to help you better.
                      You’re probably using some outdated version and the stats checker is killing the game as a result. But they’d be able to answer you.

                      in reply to: Issue with Legion td #21075
                      Dorimu
                      Moderator

                        Good Day,

                        THis seems to be the Team Oze x10 version of the Map.
                        I’ll pass this along to someone. hopefully they’ll be able to provide better support. Otherwise you might have to ask one of the Team Oze guys.

                        Are you in the discord?

                        in reply to: Request for Revouch #21035
                        Dorimu
                        Moderator

                          Discussed on discord. Denied.

                          Processed.

                          in reply to: AFK/RQ #21029
                          Dorimu
                          Moderator

                            Hi,

                            That was a tough game from Pluun after the wars. I understand going crabs for early 2/0 and WC, it’s risky and greedy but Ir espect it :D. However we’re not here to discuss gameplay or what he could’ve done instead etc.
                            Regarding the AFK/RQ incident on 8, I watch replay etc and have spoken to Pluun,

                            MY conclusion is it wasn’t an afk/rq but just an unfortunate DC.

                            Processed.

                            in reply to: Banrequest Redindian #21018
                            Dorimu
                            Moderator

                              Hi,

                              So I think it was was obvious RedIndian was being sarcastic and joking when He placed harlot over aqua, and I understand that you want your team to do well Swing and you look at the lanes and thought he might’ve been serious.

                              When this confusion was cleared up when Redinidna finally placed aqua it should’ve been the end of all of this. But no, this is kindergarten after all. Queue the childish back and forth. You two are both adults.

                              @swing, you can’t just brq, or threat there of, for any issue durin or after a game. Try to sort it out in-game in future if it’s something as small as “stop ping”.


                              @redindian
                              , If I see in the future that you start the game with the intention to wind up a team mate. I’m going to ban.

                              Processed

                              in reply to: Ban parasailin #20866
                              Dorimu
                              Moderator

                                After reviewing the replay, I do see that there was definitely some miscommunication in this game.

                                Para satrted 2 med mans as a joke but sold them to place Archer to make ea. With around 15sec left, Imba said go Flame holder. This was sarcastic, but Para wasn’t sure and this caught him off guard which confused him. Time got the better of him and then when he realised it was a joke it was too late.

                                Not gonna Issue 4hr ban as what would normally be required for first time offense from a troll, because I honestly believe this was a miscommunication and he lost track of the time.

                                Processed.

                                in reply to: ban request 3FLY1CUP #20819
                                Dorimu
                                Moderator

                                  Here we go again.

                                  Swing. You start the game by saying “InQ call, i got teal and purp on mute”. Inq replies saying fly is Captain but he will relay(Messages etc?). You never once refuted this statement by Inq, and no one else did either. Thus effectively making fly captain.
                                  You can’t expect to make someone captain just because you want to mute the 2 other players and don’t wanna call yourself. By saying, “hey you, cpt cause I’ve got the other 2 muted” you’re effectively ruining the possible team dynamic, and possible team discussion on calls.
                                  Fly can see the message from you as he doesn’t have you muted. He proceeds to assume the captain Role. He sends war at 21sec to start of lvl 1 and instantly pings send box. Chandalar notices this and sends right after. Everyone has 2 wars sent with 4seconds left before round start, including you. Leads to 56king leak.
                                  Nothing was said by you after the this war send.
                                  Fly calls 3 re send at end of 1 in chat. Come 3, he sends, proceeds to spam ping as well and people still send after income although they had lumber for bo before income.
                                  Leads to 62 King leak. Game is effectively over at this point.

                                  So regarding the initial Ban request. Denied. This just seems like a butt-hurt ban request in order for some sort of revenge after yesterdays debacle.

                                  Now, regarding your ban a week ago, that can be found here: https://firstbloodgaming.com/forums/topic/theswing34-force-king/
                                  It’s an entirely different case. We as admins handle each case differently, we assess the replay and evidence that wax provided and we make what we believe to be the farest judgement, we even ask for other admins’ opinions when the case is unclear. Alan did just that in that case. We also spoke about this in fbg chat when it occurred.
                                  Secondly, Regarding the other comment you made here Swing. “Feels like rules change around lihl’s all the day but it is what it is” What is this supposed to mean even. I’d really like for you to give me examples, other than this one event with fly. Fly just got his lihl trial, and I mean he hasn’t changed whatsoever or how rules are handled hasn’t changed. But apparently in your eyes the fact that he got lihl trial is the reason why we don’t do anything to him when ban requests and such are so questionable? Must be why we never ban Virus. What do you have against lihl lol?

                                  You have to stop thinking that everyone is out to get you man. It’s just not true at all. At the moment you are being your own worst enemy.
                                  Can tag me in Discord if you have father questions. Closing the post.

                                  Request Denied. Processed.

                                Viewing 15 posts - 46 through 60 (of 78 total)
                                Donate
                                Clan FBG Events
                                October 2026
                                M T W T F S S
                                 1234
                                567891011
                                12131415161718
                                19202122232425
                                262728293031