Tell us what other previous league or in-house experience you have: Previous dota1 leagues but none recently:
I have none league and in-house experiences. I been playing Dota since 2007-2008. During the THR and Dota Cash era.
Provide a list of aliases. These are names that people might recognize you as:
The username I currently use is Wawj.
If possible, provide a list of FBG players who might know you or that you are acquainted with: I dont remember their names and only met them once. I was told to join this private league through 2 differnt players I met playing pub games in battlenet.
Tell us realm you are using to play (NA/EU/ASIA):
US
Any additional information that you would like to provide: I believe I’m versatile and familiar with most heroes. I’d prefer carrying (1st), tank (2nd), damage (3rd), then supporting (4th). Main hero is venge or luna but play sniper if i want to range carry. As for melee I can pa or Jugg.
| M | T | W | T | F | S | S |
|---|---|---|---|---|---|---|
| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | |||
| 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 |
| 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 |
| 19 | 20 | 21 | 22 | 23 | 24 | 25 |
| 26 | 27 | 28 | 29 | 30 | 31 | |
Loading...
