b0retk.Panda wants to cumback!

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    Pandalol
    Participant

Tell us what other previous league or in-house experience you have:
      http://wiki.entgaming.net/index.php?title=EntGaming:LIHLPlayers

i’v played 6 Seasons and stopped about 2020 i think. Wiki says i have played about 1030 Games in those 6 Seasons.

Provide a list of aliases and other accounts. These are names that people might recognize you as:
      Discord account: B0retk.Panda / Tk.Panda – Since FBG my alias is just Pandalol.

BattleTag on Bnet: Pandalol

If possible, provide a list of LIHL players who might know you or that you are acquainted with:
      Well kinda almost every active LihL Player who did play on Ent should know me i guess. Most of them combine me with Dramaqueen i assume.
      Any additional information that you would like to provide:

Biggest Reason for me to stop playing Lihl back in the Days was my behavior i used to have in almost every game. My high blood pressure even exploded before the Game started and i made alot of useless Drama and had no more fun playing LTD.

In January i bought an new Gaming Laptop and was curious if ENT is still alive. Iv went to the Discord, talked to Anda and some other people and started playing on FBG. I finally fond some love again with the Game and the Stuff that got addet and changed is just huge. it took me this Season to get used to the new Meta, Lvls to Send etc.
      As already mentioned i gotta admit that my behaviour was a disaster in the past – but i think my “work-life-balance” got fixed and i am way more chilled than i was in 2020. In all those Games i played at FBG i didnt been part of any Drama really (besides that catfight with Reid https://firstbloodgaming.com/forums/topic/pandalol/ )

I would love to be part of that awesome Community again.

Elo-FBG Farm-Klaa-noob`

• This topic was modified 2 years, 1 month ago by Quetra.
      • This topic was modified 2 years ago by egillth.
      • This topic was modified 1 year, 11 months ago by egillth.
      • This topic was modified 1 year, 11 months ago by egillth.
      Pandalol
      Participant

Here some Fun mix of last game. was lucky they didnt come 3 tho.
        Sad this Game ends Lvl7.

Attachments:
        aemtelddtel
        Participant

I know I am not lihl but he is a really cool guy, pro , and very chill. Good luck.

Pandalol
          Participant

op zombie yolo into 7/3 hold lvl7

but easy roll tbf
            have a nice weekend

Attachments:
            Pandalol
            Participant

Hallöchen!

egillth
              Participant

Hello, after reviewing some of your replays plus some random ones we have decided to grant you a trial.

The replays were not great but as you are a former lihl player we are willing to give you the benefit of the doubt and expect fast improvement.

Approved for trial.

egillth
                Participant

Denied.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
                Donate
                Clan FBG Events
                May 2024
                M T W T F S S