Ban BlindeN

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    LordMiles
    Participant

Your Warcraft III username: LordMiles
      Violator’s Warcraft III username: BlindeN
      Violated Rule(s): Flame/Toxicity
      Time of Violation (in-game or replay):
      Additional Information: I had quite many games with/against BlindeN and his behaviour is just pure toxity , dude is flaming , calling peoples retard , calling vouched players trials , he always want to be captain and force team to do whatever he want and doesnt care about nothing.
      https://wc3stats.com/games/297493

I got flamed by Benjoya in this game because me and blinden wanted to resend , dude flamed me and told me that i forced send , i told him to shut up “TRIAL” because he annoys me , blinden on the other side called me retard because i send hermit and not furb , also called me trial and i feel offended by this words , exactly retard ! This word is not acceptable and should lead to instant BAN !

From what i see he is calling another vouched players trials which i believe is not right and he should be punished – https://firstbloodgaming.com/forums/topic/da_pwner-trolling-and-bad-attitude/

• This topic was modified 1 year, 5 months ago by TheElfShadow.
      • This topic was modified 1 year, 5 months ago by TheElfShadow.
      Attachments:
      Blinden
      Participant

Admins have already seen this, elf, alan and more.
        Just WHY do you keep bringing it up plenty of times after weeks?
        First of all your provoking our entire team with your spam, and yourself clearly call others as trials even yourself.
        I ASKED if you were a trial since you tked two times in two rounds so I could have a more understanding to it. And please just stop make up things saying that I use the “R” word alot, its the first time Ive ever used it in this league and Ive been around here for years. Also wdym, you are the one forceing things if you just read chatlog from other people this game.
        We had this discussion for five times now I belive. Maybe its finally time for you to drop it and move on? Your just embarassing yourself.

Attachments:
        LordMiles
        Participant

Yes , i said i am trial with sarcasm because i was told by you that i am trial , i am sure its not the first time you are using the word retard , but plenty of times before , also i am sure you know the colors on nick when its a player vouched or trial , i hope your tricks aint going to work again and get banned because i really feel offended being called retard by stranger !

Blinden
          Participant

This is to much crocodile tears for me, cya and gl.

Blinden
            Participant

Lordmiles, if you are so much offended as you claim to be by being called a retard.
              Why would you call someone else braindead then?

ban LORDMILES#21823

Attachments:
              TheElfShadow
              Participant

1st offense

warned for flame

closed and processed

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
              • The topic ‘Ban BlindeN’ is closed to new replies.
              Donate
              Clan FBG Events
              April 2024
              M T W T F S S