ban LORDMILES#21823

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    rocknroll
    Participant

Your Warcraft III username:rocknroll
      Violator’s Warcraft III username:lordmiles
      Violated Rule(s):starting flame wars, insulting toxic attitude
      Time of Violation (in-game or replay):9:09
      Additional Information:per elfs post earlier we are trying to make discord and game chat clean…lordmiles has been on a tear calling ppl braindead and generally insulting if he dont like something. few others have asked me to report this behavior and so i am doing it in the hope this kinda toxicity end . I dont like being called braindead and i asked him to stop harass at start of the game but he insist on doing what he want. in Queue he have no hesitation starting flame wars n being toxic so i posted that
      apparently a week ago lordmiles is plenty upset about being called retard and a trial by blinden so he posted brn. i suppose he should be well aware calling a player braindead in game and in queue is offensive to them so please enforce ban.

• This topic was modified 1 year, 6 months ago by rocknroll.
      • This topic was modified 1 year, 5 months ago by TheElfShadow.
      LordMiles
      Participant

Nicely done maaaaaaaa friend , but its not nice to screen from discord the only part you want to post , i am gladly that the mods can see the rest of the chat and how you provoked me that i didnt hold etc , from the replay he have attached he was afk in the beggining of the game so we had to pause and wait him , then he came back and said his mouse “DIED” which is lies of course , if his mouse died he could use chat and say pause … just one of many games he goes afk… he start treating me with ban out of nowhere in the begging of first lvl just because i said he keep necro and crab over monk … i mean mods can see it all also from discord , good luck with this request my friend !

Blinden
        Participant

Imagine Lordmiles is litterally crying for being called retarded once and then call other players braindead :DDDD MAKES NO SENSE, look at this crocodile tears!!!! O M G

Ban BlindeN

TheElfShadow
          Participant

warned for flame

closed and processed

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
          • The topic ‘ban LORDMILES#21823’ is closed to new replies.
          Donate
          Clan FBG Events
          April 2024
          M T W T F S S