ban LORDMILES#21823

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    rocknroll
    Participant

per elf post to me sebass and lord miles, ive tried to abide by no toxicity. in that spirit i dont like being called braindead repeadedly. so i am posting this brn in the hopes this guy learns to follow admin rule that elf tagged us all i support all effort to create a pleasant community. time to enfore just and get a hold of this issue.
      this was unprovoked as usual he like to flame

• This topic was modified 1 year, 5 months ago by Hyo.
      • This topic was modified 1 year, 5 months ago by TheElfShadow.
      Attachments:
      rocknroll
      Participant

adding the current game after this he continue to do flame in game calling me braindead, seems he has some issue with serious medical condition and likes to say braindead alot

rocknroll
        Participant

adding the current game after this he continue to do flame in game calling me braindead, seems he has some issue with serious medical condition and likes to say braindead alot

at 9:09 in chat im asking what happen to his lane he free leak 4 and 5 with turret and he wanna call me braindead//

rocknroll
          Participant

at 9:09 in chat im asking what happen to his lane he free leak 4 and 5 with turret and he wanna call me braindead//

TheElfShadow
            Participant

ban LORDMILES#21823

combined

closed

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
            • The topic ‘ban LORDMILES#21823’ is closed to new replies.
            Donate
            Clan FBG Events
            April 2024
            M T W T F S S