BAN request for Reid (Second Opinion Request)

First Blood Gaming Forums Leagues Legion Tower Defense Legion TD League (FBG LTD) Ban Requests Processed Requests BAN request for Reid (Second Opinion Request)

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    SupremeBeing
    Participant

Hyo, Your decission to unban Reid was justified with words that he did not flame me.
      I proved he DID flame me, even though I did not write to him for many minutes (so it was time to calm down for everyon1)

Hyo, as You did not reffer to my proves of his flaming towards me, I kindly ask for a second opinion another admin.

BAN request for Reid

@grant323

Kappa

@SupremeBeing

Initial BRQ:

SupremeBeing

Request Against Reid:

BAN request for Reid

The initial BRQ was reviewed by Hyo and I and determined that Reid’s chat didn’t cross a level that would warrant a ban for flaming -> He was warned and talked to by both Hyo and myself. Your chat on the other hand, took it to a level of just insulting and being overall disruptive to the team which did warrant a short ban for flaming. All that being said, Reid and burning both should not be proud of their behavior for this game and definitely had their hand in escalating it.

This case definitely brought up some important discussion between Oversight staff and was reviewed with enough confidence to close this.

Processing.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
      • The topic ‘BAN request for Reid (Second Opinion Request)’ is closed to new replies.
      Donate
      Clan FBG Events
      May 2024
      M T W T F S S