complaint hyo and Elf for incorrect processing of hectic ban req

First Blood Gaming Forums Leagues Legion Tower Defense Legion TD League (FBG LTD) Ban Requests Processed Requests complaint hyo and Elf for incorrect processing of hectic ban req

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    DarkKnight
    Participant

all the pics i have uploaded in this post: https://firstbloodgaming.com/forums/topic/ban-req-hectic/

it was completely different people since the first game i was swapped out (normally) and waited some time before i sign for next

also, no one of them addressed the lies about min rule that Hectic said in chat as well.

additionally, i did play a dota game after this, and Hyos speculations that ill drop again were incorrect (once again)

Hyo

You disconnected twice prior to this game – You mention you waited for the next game before the ban was applied, yet the game you signed for immediately after, you disconnect again (meaning you disconnected 3 times in a row): It’s not unreasonable for people to simply swap you out taking this in consideration (new people or not, you can clearly see everyone chatting about you disconnecting, so people are aware of your connection issues).

Also it wasn’t a lie, but most likely a miscommunication as he took the lobby full timing (:04) instead of lobby host at :05 – Will clarify that with him, however the swap was reasonable taking in consideration your 3x disconnect (You could be a bit more reasonable as well, and try to see this from a different perspective – the other people waiting for you, while you keep disconnecting/wasting time – and perhaps understand their side as well, instead of just complaining).

This situation has already been adressed by me (in your initial request), and a 2nd opinion was also given (Elf), so there’s no need for further clarification on this topic.

Processing

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
      • The topic ‘complaint hyo and Elf for incorrect processing of hectic ban req’ is closed to new replies.
      Donate
      Clan FBG Events
      May 2024
      M T W T F S S