Complaint TheElfShadow / Darth Elf asking for 2nd opinion

First Blood Gaming Forums Leagues Legion Tower Defense Legion TD League (FBG LTD) Ban Requests Processed Requests Complaint TheElfShadow / Darth Elf asking for 2nd opinion

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
    DarkKnight
    Participant

here i cited many things i found concerning yesterday: https://firstbloodgaming.com/forums/topic/complaint-theelfshadow-darth-elf/#post-15255

asking for 2nd opinion because short summary:

normal chat in queue
      and
      calling someone “go cry bitch” in queue (or wherever for that matter)

is the same extent of wrong per Hyo input and also as he explained in private chat, as well stated literally 20 min mute for both seems fair.

In my opinion to hard flame someone is more harsh than simply chatting and should be given longer time mute duration to account for the extent its wrong, so asking for 2nd opinion as Hyo repeatedly said he believe its fair to give the same time mute.

Furthermore, I had explained how i DM-ed the admin (Elf) and he told me he does not care about the flame.
      To be more precise he said “TheElfShadow — Yesterday at 5:13 PM give no fks about the flame”. I dont that is ok, or in spirit with the latest rules changes.

• This topic was modified 2 years, 2 months ago by Anda.
      • This topic was modified 2 years, 2 months ago by Anda.
      TheElfShadow
      Participant

pretty sure we bring full context in to make things easier to understand my actions

DarkKnight — 02/01/2022
        why you muted me

TheElfShadow — 02/01/2022
        number 1
        [10:12 AM]
        do not chat in forum
        [10:13 AM]
        u were just as guilty as they

DarkKnight — 02/01/2022
        no
        i did not flame

TheElfShadow — 02/01/2022
        give no fks about the flame
        you 3 were talking in queue
        take it to chat

DarkKnight
        Participant

yeah, to do that i`ll just remind how few weeks ago Elf was trolling me about “pissing in mouth” or something like this so his perspective of not giving fucks about flame is not isolated to the above case

DarkKnight
          Participant

gotta a moment so i`ll put this conversation here:

Darth Elf

01/06/2022
            !warn @EternalFame ns

Simon | Humanoid-Fryk

01/06/2022
            can u write noshow instead of ns cause ns in german means someone pisses in your mouth

Darth Elf

01/06/2022
            it was intentional

Darth Elf

01/07/2022
            it’s an abbreviation for ns
            you got a problem with it?

….
            ….

Darth Elf

01/07/2022
            so go pissoff? 😄

NOW today he is telling me:

TheElfShadow

Today at 10:02 PM
            so, basically, what you are saying, originally, back to ns- you jumped into a conversation between someone else and i, decided to make a big deal out of nothing, and here we are?
            thank you for that

Is this to suggest, he can troll me in public channel, right in front my eyes and hundreds others , i`m not suppose to “interrupt” this troll-show. I dont think that has a merit of civilized behaviour let alone for admin who is supposed to moderate this kind of stuff among other things

hal9k

The “ns”/no-show case you involved both the oversight staff and fantom, and now you want to complain about an old case where you got these actors involved? …

DarkKnight
              Participant

i`ll answer your question. yes it was pending input if this ns – stuff had any touch in reality with what they were saying. i believe it does not, so yes i brought it up as i believe its pertinent to consider in this string of events in terms of improvements (or lack thereof) on points such as flaming etc.

• This reply was modified 2 years, 3 months ago by DarkKnight.
                DarkKnight
                Participant

would like to additionally add-in the complaint about the threat he imposed to me, but does not seem to even consider apply to everyone else to be just, cept asking me “if i learned the lesson” – what lesson is that , that can discriminate me?

Hyo

Locked until review

• This reply was modified 2 years, 3 months ago by Hyo.
                    Anda

Would have personally warned for the flame or give a couple of minutes more for flaming, however triple mute is fine.
                      Circumstances and my pov on the situation i have explained in the dms in the past.
                      This way of handling is by the admin guidelines acceptable, nothing to complain. Denied.
                      Processing

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
                    • The topic ‘Complaint TheElfShadow / Darth Elf asking for 2nd opinion’ is closed to new replies.
                    Donate
                    Clan FBG Events
                    May 2024
                    M T W T F S S