Elder force fire send

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    viruskiril
    Participant

Your Warcraft III username: viruskiril
      Violator’s Warcraft III username: eld3r
      Violated Rule(s): force fire send on 16 , when the call was demon + 2 kraken
      Time of Violation (in-game or replay): end of level 15

Additional Information: Elder wanted to let the king die already on level 2 , but i wanted to play since nothing was lost yet, then level 15 came i call Demon + 2krakn aura +mass, elder wanted fire and he just forces it by sending it first unit, he wasn’t captain , neither he asked the team if they want to overrule my call. Not the first time elder force send. He has previous ban for similar thing https://firstbloodgaming.com/forums/topic/elder-force-send/

• This topic was modified 11 months, 3 weeks ago by moduca.
      • This topic was modified 11 months, 3 weeks ago by moduca.
      viruskiril
      Participant

Attachments:
        Clickz

I think this is a mild force send.
          Mild in the sense that elder didn’t force the 16 send in general and in the sense that he didn’t seem to force fl send with intent to make the send worse – also in the sense that it was a succesful send that made you win, regardless.

Still a clear force in the sense that the very first send in the sendbox was elder’s fl even with no team consensus. Considering elder’s general negativity this game, the force also seemed more like a provocation than a miscommunication. While the ban request you(virus) linked is a bit outdated, this isn’t the first time elder has done something similar and his history will be considered.

For these reasons elder will be banned for 14hr

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
        • The topic ‘Elder force fire send’ is closed to new replies.
        Donate
        Clan FBG Events
        May 2024
        M T W T F S S