Enough

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    okbik
    Participant

Your Warcraft III username: okbik
      Ban reason: flaming
      Why you should be unbanned: What the fuck does

( considering your history )

even mean there?
      Looking at my history I haven’t been banned for more than half a year, or are you going to stigmatize me forever now? Maybe it’s time for a “Jude”-star badge near my nickname? Reduce ban duration to an appropriate amount, please. In fact neither me nor Blainn should’ve been banned at all there because that Drahque fellow was provocating us for the whole game and in general the whole fucking community can subscribe to my every word of “flame” in his regard there.

• This topic was modified 2 years, 5 months ago by egillth.
      • This topic was modified 2 years, 5 months ago by egillth.
      okbik
      Participant
        Closed
        Participant

As you may know, I’ve never been too fond of okbik. Nevertheless, I feel it’s right to speak up in his (and Blainn’s) defense for this particular situation. From my experience, and that of many others, Drahque has a unique gift for combining poor play with an obstinate, toxic attitude that makes him close to unbearable to play with. At a certain point, it’s only natural to get frustrated by this kind of behavior. I think it sets a very dangerous precedent if a player can intentionally troll and provoke others to get a reaction, resulting in other players being banned for simply being human.

Not trying to interfere with admin business or undermine the decisions made, just my opinion.

egillth
          Participant

Hey,

After reviewing this we’ve decided to reduce your ban by 24h.

Processed.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
          • The topic ‘Enough’ is closed to new replies.
          Donate
          Clan FBG Events
          May 2024
          M T W T F S S