Give fair warnings to everyone/ remove upload due to unfair circumstances

First Blood Gaming Forums Leagues Legion Tower Defense Legion TD League (FBG LTD) Ban Requests Processed Requests Give fair warnings to everyone/ remove upload due to unfair circumstances

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    MonkeyTown
    Participant

Your Warcraft III username: Monkeytown
      Violator’s Warcraft III username: hand out fair warnings or remove upload
      Additional Information:
      1: So TK host resulted in 150 ping , resulted in heal on 3 and extra heal on 7, making game totally unfair. Normal ping would not made this possible. Could warn aemtelddtel for that.
      2: Dirtyplayer TK, guy is pushing 7/7 early and giving 0 bounty leaks on 8-9. I said that leak 15 is freelo but he refuses to leak, forcing 31 game for w/e reason.
      3: Victian aka the snitch aka elowhore aka MR I never Sell, cries about warn when i leave 3 seconds before game ends on 31. Making accusations that i act like i stand above others, which i clearly dont. Only facts are given by me that i tell during lvl 3 and 7 that this game is unplayable due to tk ping and another fact is that he is a litte snitch. Feel free to read his own comment on my earlier ban request : https://firstbloodgaming.com/forums/topic/obvious-sell-force-no-sell-and-leave-game/

Seems clear to me Victian, Snitch, EloWhore, MR I Never Sell doesnt take any responsiblility , hides behind every possible arguments and makes wrong accusations. I kindly ask to warn all or remove the upload because the game has been completed with unfair circumstances

• This topic was modified 1 year, 1 month ago by Armageddon.
      • This topic was modified 1 year, 1 month ago by Armageddon.
      Attachments:
      TheVictian
      Participant

Another prime example of why I think you act like you deserve special treatment. As far as I can tell you are the only person who broke a rule that game. Yet you refuse to accept that and even ask for outrageous warnings. Warning a guy for hosting… You either don’t care about the implications of what you re asking for or you lack the ability to comprehend them. Its a good thing that someone put in the effort to host a game when nobody else would so so. Bad ping sucks but it sucks for both teams and a 130 ping (which it was for me) is not unplayable.

And reporting me for simply asking that the admins practice a common rule is also very questionable at least. Also you know about these rules. This Request is pure rage/frustration on your behalf and it seems pretty childish to me. Also you keep insulting me in fbg chat and now also on the forum here.

I kindly ask the admins to finally hold monkey a little responsible for this behavior. Its the absolute worst example a guy could present. As far as I know he is a lihl player and even a lihl mod. I alrdy asked for some consequences after he kept insulting me in the chat on our two latest disputes. Its getting out of hand and very frustrating.

TheVictian
        Participant

Another prime example of why I think you act like you deserve special treatment. As far as I can tell you are the only person who broke a rule that game. Yet you refuse to accept that and even ask for outrageous warnings. Warning a guy for hosting… You either don’t care about the implications of what you re asking for or you lack the ability to comprehend them. Its a good thing that someone put in the effort to host a game when nobody else would so so. Bad ping sucks but it sucks for both teams and a 130 ping (which it was for me) is not unplayable.

And reporting me for simply asking that the admins practice a common rule is also very questionable at least. Also you know about these rules. This Request is pure rage/frustration on your behalf and it seems pretty childish to me. Also you keep insulting me in fbg chat and now also on the forum here.

I kindly ask the admins to finally hold monkey a little responsible for this behavior. Its the absolute worst example a guy could present. As far as I know he is a lihl player and even a lihl mod. I alrdy asked for some consequences after he kept insulting me in the chat on our two latest disputes. Its getting out of hand and very frustrating.

MonkeyTown
          Participant

“Bad ping sucks but it sucks for both teams and a 130 ping (which it was for me) is not unplayable” It is kinda funny that you dont understand difference of this ping is in a TM vs Mola game. It clearly doesnt affect mola so much on crucial level 7.

“This Request is pure rage/frustration on your behalf and it seems pretty childish to me. Also you keep insulting me in fbg chat and now also on the forum here.” So telling truth about someone who keeps hiding behind team arguments, is rather delusional and not objective, and loves to take victim role. I hope people will finally see who you really are.

“I kindly ask the admins to finally hold monkey a little responsible for this behavior. Its the absolute worst example a guy could present. As far as I know he is a lihl player and even a lihl mod”. No need to make things out of context, being lihl player and lihl mod has nothing to do with this. You keep talking about being insulted,but maybe you need to show some balls and make some fair decisions for once in your life.

SupremeBeing
            Participant

“I kindly ask the admins to finally hold monkey a little responsible for this behavior. Its the absolute worst example a guy could present. As far as I know he is a lihl player and even a lihl mod”.

I FULLY SUPPORT

His behaviour is an issue for many everyday. He is a perfect example how to not behave.

grant323
              Participant

Most NA players play with 150+ Ping every game. Most games when I played are 200+ ping.

We recommended EU host for most Players are from the EU but if no one is not hosting NA player can host. If you’re an EU host and don’t like the NA host then please Host first.

Dirtyplayer tried to leak and followed with the team, but he wasn’t able to leak even with him trying to split the lane.

MonkeyTown this is a warning for you, You’re in a FBG game many mistakes will be done compared to a LIHL game. Attitude right now is not acceptable and if it doesn’t change you’ll be banned. Also for future games don’t leave the game before it ends or you’ll be banned another warning for that. Doesn’t matter how pissed or mad you’re about the current game it gives you no right to break a rule doesn’t matter if you leave 1 second before the game ends.

As a LIHL player you’ve to understand you’re in a FBG game so don’t expect players to be at your level of game play.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
              • The topic ‘Give fair warnings to everyone/ remove upload due to unfair circumstances’ is closed to new replies.
              Donate
              Clan FBG Events
              May 2024
              M T W T F S S