Hyo

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    TheSwing
    Participant

Imagine telling me to make a ban appeal, and then when i make one i get unvouched xD.
      Just needed a “reason” to get me unvouched, now u got it. tell me in dm to ban appeal, and when i do you can unvouch me becouse i made a ban appeal, smart tactik.

• This topic was modified 11 months, 1 week ago by hal9k.
      • This topic was modified 11 months, 1 week ago by hal9k.
      hal9k

Hi Swing.

That was not what was said in the post.

Hyo said “You’re banned until 18/06 (Feel free to message me after 19/06 or anyone else, and you will be unbanned at that point), however if this behaviour keeps up, we will be moving to a more permanent unvouch (Yesterday alone, you pretty much had arguments with everyone in all of your games – doubt its everyone’s fault, except yours).”

Processing.

Hyo

Already gave you explanations to all of it (Feel free to copy/paste our messages entirely, and not twist everything that you’re told to fit your delusional side of the story), so not sure what exactly you’re looking for to clarify at the moment, but won’t close the topic just yet, unless you’re gonna keep on spamming the same things you’ve already got an answer to.

You got unmuted – and your first action was to start spamming chat, so yes, i banned you for a week (as stated in the previous appeal).

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
        • The topic ‘Hyo’ is closed to new replies.
        Donate
        Clan FBG Events
        May 2024
        M T W T F S S