Nore

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 18 total)
  • Author
    ReDRuM
    Participant

Placeholder

thegreatMOAMOA
      Participant

!nosupport
        Not skilled enough for lihl atm need more training on 1200+

nikzor1321
        Participant

!nosupport

nore
          Participant

Any feedback? Cuz I don’t think I’m doing bad considering I’m mostly following people’s calls. Show some evidence here so I can see where I’m doing badly if you gonna take the time to !nosupport :/

nikzor1321
            Participant

Going harlot over hydra alpha. Bad builds etc etc.

nore
              Participant

We needed someone good on 7 for that particular game. We already had someone start SG at Orange spot, so why 2 people would start SG lol.. anyways I don’t think my builds are bad seeing some of the plays here since coming back. I’ll gladly leave the league if this is the consensus though, but I’ve seen you play and you are not much better, if at all ^^

thegreatMOAMOA
                Participant

I agree with nikzor about the harlot game, I also remember you had a roll with frost wolf sentry necro nm
                  you played nm, fine, then sentry behind nm, when sentry needed to befront of nm, your placement was only good for 2, the setup was nightsaber front with nm behind nightsaber to hold 4.
                  Then you added necro + frostwolf on 3 instead of upgrading sentry.

Building harlot is always despair choice except if you have good adds to hold 10 with it, getting fed on 7 with dead value later is not usefull for team, rather have no 7 holder

nore
                  Participant

Well I spoke to the team and no one said otherwise. Always open to advices and am a team player. I think most people would agree I’m at least average at this moment, with room to grow. Will leave it at that, I respect whatever decision is made here ^^

mudman
                    Participant

I usually dont make a support/nosupport based on only playing 1 game with a player but so far the impression is not good, based on the claims of taking advice, thats clearly not the case
                      My advice here would be that if you dont want to take advice of other players, at least try not to make enemies while you are on trial, observe more than you play (since from what people are saying you tk most of your games)
                      Also, your response to people saying you have sub-optimal plays is: “i have seen the level at which lihl plays and i think my tk is perfectly fine because i dont think other members are good players”
                      This is such a shitty attitude and is not welcome here, because what lihl is trying to do is increase the standard at which LTD is played.
                      So, if you wanna be part of this community, help improve the standard rather than just negatively contribute to what you perceive as a shitty level of gameplay.

Undecided for now since only played 1 game with you

Meshtar
                      Participant

Man, nothing has changed in lihl since the time you were a member, well at least when it comes to this kind of talk. So just do the same thing you would have done back then. As a trial everyone will try to give you advice, those who know better and those who don’t. Try to figure out who is who and leave the decision to moderation and stop taking everything to heart. You were once veteran member, a lihl mod if I am not wrong also, so you know you can get there skill-wise sooner or later if you aren’t there yet (Can’t say cause I am not active). Relax and try to enjoy it for a change.

nore
                        Participant

Anyways it doesn’t matter now, I’m going back to enjoying my life and not being around this terrible gaming environment. Adios!

Quail
                          Participant

I read through the post and its pretty sad, how some people deal with each other here (especially the witch-hunt at channel today, where all made bad jokes over Nore, which was really awful to watch). I made some kind of familiar experience, where it seems for me, that some trials are there to be blamed for each little mistake they do, doesnt matter how you play in average. If people find a handful of bad games they do ride over it again and again.
                            Im fully aware im in not a good position aswell and im no old member of this community, but i really dont know if thats the right behavior to deal with each other? Do we want same communication here as in the usual gaming or shoudlnt it be more familiar. I for myself thought always people here try to be familiar and have good games together, but maybe im wrong, no idea.

Meshtar
                            Participant

Same advice for you Deckard. Figure out who to listen and who not. Ignore the ragers and flamers. If you expected a very friendly environment you expected wrong, but you can fit in once you figure things out. You all should have faith that moderators will judge based on your actual performance rather than some random unsubstantiated talk. So replays are the only real measure of your skill and attitude, ignore the rest.

thegreatMOAMOA
                              Participant

Nore was a special despair case, he was by far the most tk player of the league but he also shit on any communication (we had a game where mudman tried at first to nicely advice him on a playable roll which nore wanted to make it a suicide roll when mud had already a pure suicide roll) prolly because he thought he was better than half of the league, just take a look at his answer to Nikzor here.

“anyways I don’t think my builds are bad seeing some of the plays here since coming back. I’ll gladly leave the league if this is the consensus though, but I’ve seen you play and you are not much better, if at all ^^”

thoose are the words from a guy who can’t play aqua.

Adios Nore

Quail
                                Participant

ty meshtar, i for myself figured that out still im not really happy about it, i just felt to support nore here a bit in the first place 🙂

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 18 total)
                                • The topic ‘Nore’ is closed to new replies.
                                Donate
                                Clan FBG Events
                                May 2024
                                M T W T F S S