Nore

Viewing 3 posts - 16 through 18 (of 18 total)
  • Author
    nore
    Participant

Dude give it a rest, you already got your “wish” and yet you’re still going. I followed advices even when they tk’d me, I never complained when others played poorly, and I was just coming back from a long break. You must really have it out for me even though u don’t really even know me at all. I played this game at a high level for years when you weren’t even a thing.

The game has changed and I never claimed to be perfect, but I did my part most games and people like you will always try to put the blame on others. You have to, so you can validate your one-sided opinions. So yeah, stop talking after I’ve already left, get a life maybe(?) and please lock or delete this trial post.

Thanks to those that were welcoming to me in my short time back, I appreciate it. I did manage to have some fun despite the presence of people like this “greatmoa” guy ^^ was nice to see some familiar faces, best of luck to you guys.

Quail
      Participant

Sleep over it man, tommorrow is a new day 🙂

ReDRuM
        Participant

To close this topic:

I obsed a lot of games which you were part of. What I saw:
          In general you know how this game is played, I was told that you were top player a long time ago. Seems you are a bit rusty and not used to the new metas. I wanted to give it a bit more time and see if you improve since your first games here were way behind lihl level. Also I experienced you didn’t listen to advices I gave you in games we two played together.
          All in all your skill level is just not enough at moment.

Since you left on your own I will deny this request. Feel free to train on 1200+ and reapply when you are back on track.

Best
          ReDRuM

Viewing 3 posts - 16 through 18 (of 18 total)
        • The topic ‘Nore’ is closed to new replies.
        Donate
        Clan FBG Events
        May 2024
        M T W T F S S