Vouch Req – Follow-up

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Riziy
    Participant

Tell us what other previous league or in-house experience you have: Nothing relevant here.

Provide a list of aliases and other accounts. These are names that people might recognize you as: Riziy

Discord account: Riziy (Riziy#4387)

BattleTag on Bnet: Riziy#1290

If possible, provide a list of LIHL players who might know you or that you are acquainted with: NA

Any additional information that you would like to provide: Attached are 3 replays. I use sarcasm a lot…
      Also note that this is my second request. My first request was denied due to inexperience with units introduced post 2018. I’ve played ~ 100 games since. I’m comfortable with builds.

Link to original Vouch request from November: https://firstbloodgaming.com/forums/topic/vouch-request-riziy/

• This topic was modified 3 months, 3 weeks ago by Riziy.
      • This topic was modified 3 months, 1 week ago by Clickz.
      Clickz
        • Gateguard egg druid replay:
          You get out of a garbage roll into
          proton/egg/gg/flying/druid/amba

You full risk the first 3 levels. Not a big fan of only being 360 gg on level 3, considering your team isn’t actually great here, but it works out
        I like the rest of the game, though that only includes until level 7

• Dwarf/sniper/harlot replay:
          Your roll is
          proton/dwarf/sprite/mermaid/alchemist/spawn

So you kinda dont have anything for level 5 or level 8 on this roll.
        In general not a good roll, which means I’d personally rr on 1 after dropping.

You dont roll before level 4, notably without dropping anything beforehand which means you should have done this reroll at least one level earlier
        Now having 5 dwarfs and a sprite on your lane its going to be very hard to hold level 5

I like that you stay 7/2 for 7 since it’s decent push and allows you to do a decent hold

I don’t like keeping this roll for 10. Keeping this roll means that you build a neotank and way too many snipers, simply a lot of pretty bad value in a fat game where you can afford to prioritize a good mid game lane, more so considering that your team is already decent on 10

You keep building neos for the rest of the game in an obviously not-17 game. Not the worst unit, but I dont see much of a reason to keep this on 50.

Anyway, your team is super far ahead and its free win

Despite the obviously strong lane in this one I feel like your reroll timings were pretty off. I wouldn’t keep either the first or the second roll for that long. A bit hard to evalute too much on this game since you were really far ahead and could sort of do whatever.

• Monk necro replay:
          Roll:
          spectre/frost wolf/ice troll/necro/monk/dwarf king

Honestly dont have a lot to say on this one.
        I would probably have done ice troll + spectre + 3/0 for level 3 instead of a necro. Necro is simply such a weak unit early. Also both spectre and ice troll can help monk get in 1 hits on 3 which it barely misses
        Anyway, rest of the game is monk and necro spamming, which is kinda what this roll does.

• I didn’t feel like these replays were too informative so I decided to skim a few random replays.
          I continued to see some good, some less so. Nontheless you seem to be an engaged player who has a plan for your lane. The mistakes I saw were neither too big nor too many to scare me away.

Therefore I see no reason to deny you a chance. Good luck on your trial!

(As a side note: Try to improve your reroll timings, they were one of the biggest gripes I continued to have while watching. Mainly: not rerolling early enough, playing suboptimal units while on free / 50 rr. This is of course a judgement kind of thing, but being mindful of it is good)

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
      • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
      Donate
      Clan FBG Events
      April 2024
      M T W T F S S