Vouch request Deckard Cain

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 31 total)
  • Author
    Quail
    Participant

Tell us what other previous league or in-house experience you have: None

Provide a list of aliases. These are names that people might recognize you as: Quail, Deckard Cain

What is your Discord account? Deckard Cain

If possible, provide a list of players who might know you or that you are acquainted with: Dimi, Achilles, Redrum, Ace of Spades, Legionaire, Yologeo, Kreut, BigM, Emi1 and a handful others

Take a random wc3 screenshot, attach it, and private message it (via Discord) to a “LIHL Admin” (LIHL Guide -> SS-Test): Arent there replays should be uploaded aswell? Well i will send some replays to Red rum or you just take random replays, however u like.

Any additional information that you would like to provide:
      First of all i do vouch for LIHL because ent is shutting down. There might be some guys sayin im not ready skillwise and all i can say is, i will do my best 100% and listen to advices. I just want to keep play ltd and y thats my wish, just having fun. Its true maybe it wouldnt be bad if i had another half a year at 1200+ to get more experience, but there wont be that time probably.
      The last days i played a lot with LIHL guys on 1200+ and had the feeling im able to compete with them, take the lead sometimes and played nearlly all time decent builds and werent lost at any moment. If you need any replays or any other information just ask.
      Best regards

Somalimancer
      Participant

!support if he can behave.
        Played 1200 with him before we migrated to FBG was fine then.
        Skillwise not sure but others trials also get chance to improve.

Quail
        Participant

@Anda here are some more replays:

Quail
          Participant

and 2 more

Anda

Will do tonight, ty for patience

Anda

Vouched, gl hf

thegreatMOAMOA
                Participant

!nosupport trial
                  Still big lack of builds skills

uncie
                  Participant

!no support

Never listen, reads the games very bad.

justpush
                    Participant

No support as well

Quail
                      Participant

I am searching for some appropriate words to give an answer here and i hope you take ur time to read the following. Sometimes i take my roll in the team too important and try too much to overlook the whole game underestimating the skills of my teammates and due to that i cant follow up with my own build and dont see how a game turns out lately and loose the track, atm im often helpless without some guidance here at LIHL if i dont have ezpez rolls. Its getting better and better, but still its rough sometimes, and afterwards im sittin there and cant find the reason things went so wrong.

I feel like communication is always a good key for a nice and decent gameplay together and thats my aim of gaming, to figure out together how it goes and help each other. Maybe some people especially at ent got me wrong many times thinking i do talk much to totally get control over others. I definitly not search for dictatorship or anything like that, its just difficult to only communicate via keyboard while focusing on game and im not native speekin english, so i will try to reduce the outcome of my brain and write less but thought over before.

I have to accept i must put my opinions in to the background and focus nearlly enterly on “smaller things” in a game, first my roll and how it fits perfectly in the teamplay of the case. If i see weaknesses and stuff i give some calls, but thats it for me the next weeks. I decided aswell im going to constantly ask people if im really unsure with my roll. I had some games here were i messed up the roll and im sorry for that, because i didnt ask for help, but i cant change it anymore. Just in the future.

From the past few games i played here at lihl im really happy about the nice and friendly atmosphere and the total focus on playin some decent games and yeah i would love to play here for some longer time, but fully appreciate it if you dont give me the chance of course. Life goes on 🙂

Best
                        Flo

P.S. @uncie: in my opinion its not fair to call me a nonlistener

Quail
                        Participant

uncie we had 2 games together..

Quail
                          Participant

Well nvm, maybe you watched some other games

uncie
                            Participant

I think he has improved a lot and start to listen more , give him more time.

nikzor1321
                              Participant

!nosupport

Quail
                                Participant

@uncle thx for the trust! 🙂

@nikzor: As we talked about it via pm it seems u judged me by only watchin games by observer without watching the replays after it to see group chat and so on. The games you said that lead you to do the nosupport where all games we had a very nice communication in team and i spoke with my team whats best to build. In addition we had plenty splendid games together, so seriously i cant really understand this reaction here without any further information. If there is more “proof” then go for explanation or upload things or whatever, then i do appreciate ofc and apologize.

@admins: I already wrote to Anda about this issue and in generally i find it pretty unfair to judge trials only by observing games and only by a few games (not even watching the replays). I am fully aware the system is as it is and i respect it ofc, still im not sure if its a fair handling. Shouldnt there be more detailed information why people dont support guys or support guys?

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 31 total)
                                • The topic ‘Vouch request Deckard Cain’ is closed to new replies.
                                Donate
                                Clan FBG Events
                                May 2024
                                M T W T F S S