Vouch request Deckard Cain

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 31 total)
  • Author
    Quail
    Participant

and maybe somebody will say now, people dont have to explain their decisions. Well y this kinda suck imo, but thats how it is 🙂

ReDRuM
      Participant

I receive more detailed feedback via PMs in Discord. And observing is enough to judge the skill of trials in my opinion, you decide yourself what you build in the end.

Quail
        Participant

Well i didnt mean observing is generally wrong to decide abotu some1s skill, i meant the particular example with nikzor, but w/e. Well if you play as a trial in a team with no trials and you argue with the team whats best to build, i most likely follow the advices given there. Sure it always depends on the situation, but imagine you dont listen to advice and later you tk… People will say the trial does not listen. So its not that simple i guess to figure out whats right or wrong. And its a game where things go wrong all the team, even if u are trial or not 🙂

Quail
          Participant

Yo! I switched back to my old name from the beginning i played wc3. Due to some minor reasons, i cant rem why i switched to deckard a few months ago on ent.

Prolly i wanted to reset stats and do new beginning or sth like that. Well however, i was too late last season to change name, so i needed to wait till the new season.

Happy gaming

PV-Serb
            Participant

undecided

Quail
              Participant

I know you want write !support, dont be shy @pv-serb

I have a good feeling about this

PV-Serb
                Participant

Fine !support

Speedyrowky
                  Participant

!no support

skillwise is low, spam is high, doesn’t want to improve, and decide to leave games he can’t do shit instead of accepting loss.
                    Not talking about his non knowledge of push/hold or his spamm dictating what other should do, when in the first place he doesnt build correctly.

Ace_of_Spades
                    Participant

Not support, this guy abused our honesty asking for draw for emergency (after i was big fed) and in discord he kept talking and admited he lied and ask for draw cuz he is offended. We dont need this kind of shit in lihl srsly. Deny him

7years
                      Participant

not ready skillwise imo

Krocis
                        Participant

if what ace said is truth then deny this already, thank you

Emi1
                          Participant

I was in that game Ace mentions. This guy asked for draw with the excuse that he had to go. After the game he stayed online in Discord talking, where he admitted he wanted draw because he got offended. Then he was held accountable for his lie and suddenly the emergency occured – off he was.

Being betrayed and lied to like that is for me a no go. Just end the trial asap.

Quail
                            Participant

How to say it with the right words? I give a try to summarize up my experiences here over the last weeks and try to explain how it could end up like that. The issue yesterday was too much to bear and its unacceptable. Im not goin to explain anything, read the last posts and the drama on discord, people dont want an explanation they just want to judge over others and feel better. Its sad, but thats how it goes, unchangechable fact. People dont trust each others, and thats for me the main reason to leave Lihl.

Since i entered to Lihl as trial the majority of people never trusted me, many times were really disrespectful and without any manners. Many times i gave a fuck about that and was polite and always showed respect to everyone (except nik, where i go to apologize here for childish behavior, ur helicopersmn was just too much for me sometimes, whatsoever you are a good player ofc and go on at ur dictatorship 🙂 ). Again the majority dont show respect to others and try to micromanage other rolls, due to they must know it never helps to micromanage others (sure tips are fine and suggestions, but not goin to play others rolls as they are they own). People get distracted from the game and it always end up in bad temper. Here i want to say great thanks to Stathis, who always supported me and were a great partner to play with. Serb dont loose making fun, since the majority is not able to.

The dealing with Nore and Hank during the time i played here showed me how people deal with others not following strict rules, due to both of them played good the most times and the disrespectful handling with them was really awkward, i felt like sitting in a court, where people geetting accused for murder or sth.

Whatsoever thanks redrum and anda for giving me the chance to play here and the good rational talks, and respect for doin the moderator roll for this zoo. Thanks for all others for having good games many times.

And make Jamo great again haha 🙂

have a good time

ReDRuM
                              Participant

Denied.

Anda

Okay, not gonna let it stand like this.
                                  Skillwise, you still lack much to get close to acceptable skill level i saw myself in replays and feedback from community. We gave you a very long trial period, since from our personal talks i saw willingness to learn and motivation to catch up. That means though, that youll have to take those micromanagement tipps, since you simply did not gain the ability to play your line to a lihl level standard. 1 bad decision can cripple your lines role as yolo or hold tremendously. Seen how you rejected them often over the last days, and i was gonna have 1 final talk with you to get a few more games to turn it around before denial. Will not stand that this looks now like lihl treated u horrible, ofc i dont know all your games and all the interactions you had with players, but the majority was very patient with you from what i got in responses on direct messages. They realized ur far away from level and send it so i can help you improve and look out what and where you have to improve so you can make it here.
                                  Community wanted you to succeed in ur trial, wont let it stand here like it was the other way around.

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 31 total)
                                • The topic ‘Vouch request Deckard Cain’ is closed to new replies.
                                Donate
                                Clan FBG Events
                                May 2024
                                M T W T F S S