JyuViole
NA
I honestly respect Rice. but sometimes he does this thing where he picks what he wants without listening to the other 4 players’ opinions. And these people are mostly considered tier 2’s, tier 2.5’s, tier 3’s. I honestly, would like for some other people to enjoy their games. But Rice just always does his own thing. I just want him to learn that sometimes what he does is plain game ruining.
Username:PaulineIsMyLove
Availability: Any day before 4PM EST
Realm: US east
| M | T | W | T | F | S | S |
|---|---|---|---|---|---|---|
| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | |||
| 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 |
| 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 |
| 19 | 20 | 21 | 22 | 23 | 24 | 25 |
| 26 | 27 | 28 | 29 | 30 | 31 | |
Loading...
