Forum Replies Created
-
AuthorPosts
-
I can sub only … Wednesday and Thursday available… any other days need time ahead so I can check my schedule..:)
I denied it
EVERYONE LOVE EVERYONE ♥+1 unban from Police
Unban shadowgod…he behaved good lately…he just forgot to get high that game..:)
Free the storm
I’ll will watch replay lata when no work and leave my comments lata…to see frost was right or not
-100 for me 🙂
She is T4..she is just doing wat T4 been doing..kekeTrucker support boba for this ban also.. we were in same team. All 4 players -gg right after he pick invoker ricegod just do his own shit never listen to anyone
Player name : nolucky
Discord name : nolucky
Realm : N/A
Preferred role : Pos 5 ONLY22 players total points = 50
Max points for 1 team =11 points onlyPlayer Name : Nolucky
Discord username : Nolucky #5162
Time zone : Eastern time zone
Preferred roles : Master of pos 5..kfc on me 🙂
Captain?(Y/N): Y if you sucker dont cryWould be nice if u can mercy bash this time..:)
-
AuthorPosts
