Perma unvouch Elder from LIHL [DISCUSSION]

First Blood Gaming Forums Leagues Legion Tower Defense Legion TD Inhouse League (LIHL) Ban Requests Processed Requests Perma unvouch Elder from LIHL [DISCUSSION]

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 24 total)
  • Author
    Tin
    Participant

Elder trolling / tk on purpose

elder dodge lobby

elder returns

xqs ban request

Elder Flame #2

Elder Flame

elder behaves like 12 yo rage kid

Eld3r intentional TK (again)

Eld3r toxicity

eld3r intentional tk to lose game

Eld3r RQ

eld3r intentional tk

Elder force send

Elder dodge and blocks a lobby for 20 mins

Eld3r unvouch

eld3r – flame

eld3r intentional teamkill

elder forces loss

This is a brief history of elders behaviour in this league. From flame, to teamkilling, rage quitting, dodging and just overall being a toxic person. This is just an example of the issues that get reported, not including the suspected “ragequits/PPs” that are labelled as DC (There are at least 4 of those reports).

Out of 83 total ban requests in LIHLs “FBG history”, elder is responsible for over 20 of them. 1 out of over 100 players is responsible for over 20% of the issues reported on forum. Remember, this is only the issues that get REPORTED.

This does not even cover the MULTIPLE times he has had month long bans for flaming. His behaviour has never changed. He is consistently still ruining games and is an example of the worst characteristics of LIHL.

He is a player that has zero shame, will openly admit to intentionally teamkilling you if he doesn’t get his way

Most of us in LIHL are adults, we have jobs, families, lives outside of LTD and deserve better than to be harassed by someone that would post a comment like this:Elders sexual preferences

I know there is a huge effort to clean LIHL up from a skill level perspective. However it is just as important to clear the trash behaviours as well.

Example of behaviour based unvouch coincidentally they have similar names… but this was a case where 1 player was ruining the atmosphere for many people in LIHL and was removed.

I understand I am just 1 player, but I want this to be a discussion and open forum on the leagues opinions. I will not add a poll, and hope people will comment how they feel on the subject and why.

Topic of discussion: Removing elder from LIHL will make the league a better place.

MonkeyTown
      Participant

I support this post 100%. Playing with or against elder is not fun at all for me. He always goes hero mode with sub optimal setup taking feed from other lanes or overbuilds with shit. He also believes he is a true lihl veteran and keeps posting stuff that the new generation is full of shame blabla. He keeps getting into fights with everyone saying “why is a nobody speaking up”? , making the comparison that he won seasons and others not (totally irrelevant argument cuz arguments are always about specific choices in game). Just because he has won a lihl season doesnt mean he should place himself above other players who also have a bright view of the game.

It also came to my attention that elder will always go back to his toxic behaviour mode. Sometimes he gets banned and he knows that the next ban is probably a month or maybe half a year. Everytime he comes back he is calm for the first days and eventually his true colors always show, reverting to the toxic shit posted above.

Someone who does not learn from this will never ever change for the greater good.
        I’m glad that someone put this on the forum for a discussion.

viruskiril
        Participant

I fully support as well. Elder is often trolling on purpose without any communication as i showed in my brq,
          As tin said above 1 player being involved in 20% of all brqs is ridicilous amount.

Bens0nFCSP
          Participant

LQL 9999 IQ Report!! Support.

Elder is not the only player with a shit attitude that makes me not wanna sign for games anymore but it would be a good start to send this guy to where he belongs…

Clickz
            Participant

Can only agree.

Every time something goes wrong elder lashes out at whoever comes first, never ever admits his owns mistakes, and makes things personal every single time when it should never be.

A thing that’s very hard to track is why people don’t sign. One factor is certain individuals making it an unenjoyable experience, leading to “behaviour dodging” rather than the typical “skill dodging”. Well elder unfortunately plays 500 games every season, meaning I personally have to do a lot of behaviour dodging since the chance that he will make the game unenjoyable is too high.

Not only does he ruin the games he’s in, he also helps keeping parts of the playerbase away, effectively meaning less games are played, hurting the league. He seems incapable of improving his beahaviour in the slightest, and I think he’s hand more than enough second chances.

justpush
              Participant

I have to support this even tho our relationship is better now than it never been. His behaviour always been bad and will never change plus its even worse now since he tryharding.

• This reply was modified 1 year, 10 months ago by justpush.
                Humanoid-Freak
                Participant

Im just a trial but i also want to share my experience so far. For me he is a Part of LIHL, also a Leader / caller and kcer i can rely on in my Games. Always fills the morning lobby on eu and jihads Virus from time to time, thats entertaining. He is a direct guy thats true. But when i went to dm with him after Games than he gave me a more detailled feedback i can work with. All together we get along really well.

moduca

First, I wanna say that I will not consider skill cause that’s debatable and I don’t think that is the issue here.

Regarding behaviour, I gotta agree with all Tin said. I don’t have any personal issue against him or ever had, but his behaviour is probably the worst I’ve seen in the community (and there is plenty proof about that since he has been banned a lot).

I’ve sometimes dodged him when not in strong mood to give a shit about shit, and that’s a lot for me since I barely dodge people.

Having said that, I don’t think unvouching him now is the right approach. He should have chance to address this issue and behave better before taking any action. I’m actually surprised by how many people states that he makes games and the league a worse place, maybe he is aswell and realizes that.

MIDUCA’s 2 cents

al6x
                    Participant

When I first joined FBG after coming from ENT in its dying days, I was honestly shocked that elder was a vouched lihl player. This is a player who was banned twice from ENT for cheating/exploits.

Ban #1

ban #2

It just tarnishes the competetive integrity of a league when a known cheater is allowed to compete imo. How can this player ever be trusted again? Just a no honour player proven by his toxicity record.

the cheating is just the cherry on top of this toxic sundae sludge of a player. 100% support his removal

epicdeath
                      Participant

The glitch abuse bans should not be relevant, was literally a bug where if you selected the king in the first seconds of a game it’d get more hp, no need to try and put lipstick on a pig with those links.

From my experience I’m against an unvouch here. I really don’t see elder being the aggressor, rather responding poorly to provocation or failing to de-escalate an arguement and it continuing out of proportion. In my eyes neither of those situations warrant removal since I wouldnt consider them to be a result of toxicity rather than volatility. And, from the one’s I’ve been party to, I would not consider elder to be the only one at fault.

Also not to discred tin’s point about brq% stats but it’s slightly misleading to just look at them posted in a row there. Here are the results, noting that one of the warnings was in a case where there was no screenshot or replay to be found so a warning was given because of the absence of evidence.
                        unprocessed

no penalty

warning

penalty

unvouch poll (not connected to specific rulebreak)

• This reply was modified 1 year, 10 months ago by epicdeath.
                        goldenpants
                        Participant

From my experience I’m against an unvouch here. I really don’t see elder being the aggressor, rather responding poorly to provocation or failing to de-escalate an arguement and it continuing out of proportion. In my eyes neither of those situations warrant removal since I wouldnt consider them to be a result of toxicity rather than volatility. And, from the one’s I’ve been party to, I would not consider elder to be the only one at fault.

Agree Elder is not the only one at fault.

There are plenty of people that need to pull their heads out of their own asses and own up their own build mistakes(Example: free leaks that are game breaking, or trash OB that fails to hold). If Elder is on the team, he would get heated, cant blame the guy. But I’ve seen many times where the players who make these mistakes will not admit fault and further escalate the tension then Elder is seen to be the only bad guy here which is not true.

I’ve seen Elder admit to sub-optimal play before, unlike some others who always put blame on other factors to justify their decisions.

Haz
                          Participant

Some of his actions displayed in those reports are unacceptable. Elder surely has had a rough history in this league. However, most of these reports are old and have been dealt with accordingly. They also mostly all come down to his behavior (flame, ”intentional” miss send, teamkill, etc.). Elder has been/is getting incremental bans for these sort of behavior issues, mostly for flaming.

So I believe the main question becomes: Has his behavior improved since those measures were taken?

I believe the answer to that question is yes, elder’s behavior has improved a lot. He isn’t getting reported nearly as often as before (few 2022 links), and his behavior isn’t nearly as bad as it used to be. Therefore, I think it is not necessarily fair to use (sometimes) 2 year old stuff against him in this discussion.

I have personally never had any ‘real’ issue with elder to my recollection. When I see him act like a dick, it’s mostly a two way street as mentioned by epic above.

Haz
                            Participant

Some of his actions displayed in those reports are unacceptable. Elder surely has had a rough history in this league. However, most of these reports are old and have been dealt with accordingly. They also mostly all come down to his behavior (flame, ”intentional” miss send, teamkill, etc.). Elder has been/is getting incremental bans for these sort of behavior issues, mostly for flaming.

So I believe the main question becomes: Has his behavior improved since those measures were taken?

I believe the answer to that question is yes, elder’s behavior has improved a lot. He isn’t getting reported nearly as often as before (few 2022 links), and his behavior isn’t nearly as bad as it used to be. Therefore, I think it is not necessarily fair to use (sometimes) 2 year old stuff against him in this discussion.

I have personally never had any ‘real’ issue with elder to my recollection. When I see him act like a dick, it’s mostly a two way street as mentioned by epic above. Overall, based on games I’ve played with elder, it is my opinion that he fits in the league at this moment in time.

viruskiril
                              Participant

There are 2 recent bans that didnt even went to forum – his last 1 month ban was like at the end of previous send, and 1 more ban that got extended with elders brq towards al6x where eld3r got banned.

Ace_of_Spades
                                Participant

I cant disagree more on the way the things are trying to be handled here.

Not gona be part of this clown fest

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 24 total)
                                • The topic ‘Perma unvouch Elder from LIHL [DISCUSSION]’ is closed to new replies.
                                Donate
                                Clan FBG Events
                                May 2024
                                M T W T F S S